Winner in its debut, during the 1995 season, the Sparco Pro 2000 won the British Touring Car Championship with John Cleland and Vauxhall.
Sparco Pro 2000 and Pro 2000 II Features:
- The shell is constructed with fiberglass, and a carbon fiber option is also available for the Pro 2000.
- One of the feathers in the cap of the Sparco range, extremely light-weight but rigid enough to stand up to any test.
- Excellent lateral grip on the whole of the body, very comfortable, equipped with special, adjustable lateral lumbar supports.
- Available in special order colors: grey, yellow and green.
- Cushions and back colors can be customized.
The Pro 2000 II is nearly the same as the Pro 2000, but with a slightly wider design. The seat base has an extra inch of space to accommodate larger drivers.
The Sparco Pro 2000 Fiberglass is FIA Approved for race cars that require FIA Homologation.
The Pro 2000 and Pro 2000 II require Spacer Kit (#50003) when installing using bottom mount attachment points.