*SpOrd: The TRS-E XS and the TRS-E SKY are special order seats (long lead times.) All other TRS-E seats are normally stocked and available.
The OMP TRS-E family of seats is a great choice for both track and street use. Designed specifically with your budget in mind, this is one of the most cost effective FIA approved racing seats available on the market.
All of the OMP TRS-E Racing Seats Feature:
- FIA Homologation 8844/1999 (Must be mounted with 4x M8x1.25 Grade 8.8 Bolts)
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Breathable Jacquard Velour Material (except Plug Model)
- Leg Cushions that may be removed for cleaning or replacement
- Both Side and Bottom Fixing Points (Except TRS-E XL)
- Full Compatibility with Hans helmet restraint devices
- Bigger Harness Slot Holes to fit a broad range of drivers
The TRS-E XL Racing Seat has wider dimensions than the standard TRS-E, accommodating a bigger driver. The TRS-E XL has only bottom mounting points.
The TRS-E Plus Racing Seat (new in 2014) features a decorated vinyl cover for eye-catching good looks and great durability. Like the vinyl cover of the TRS-E Plus but can do without the racing stripe? Then opt for the TRS-E Sky.
Are you training the next Dale Earnhardt or Michael Schumacher? You can start them young with the TRS-E XS Racing Seat. It is smaller than the standard TRS-E, and better suited to a youthful or petite driver. Full dimensions are available under the Dimensions tab. Note that the TRS-E XS seat is available by special order only. Ask your Racing-Seats-USA rep about availability and special terms for special order items.